Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Music: Nas, Lupe Fiasco, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber ft Tyga, Cam'ron, Ne-Yo, Keri Hilson, and R. Kelly.










Nas ft. Swizz Beatz-Swizzy is a beast! I can't say it enough. He makes feel good music. Music that makes you feel like you on top of the world. Nas did his thing on the track. It's good to hear from him and hopefully he comes with more material like this, this go round...
Lupe Fiasco- 1st track-Dope track. Typical Lupe flow, good ish though 2nd track-Is going to go hard for pop radio. Decent track..SN: A I the only one that heard kind of a Nicki Minaj flow? lol Maybe I'm tripping...
Justin Bieber ft. Tyga-Decent Track. Tyga gave the track some street cred. lol And maybe a chance to make it to R&B radio. Good ish...
Cam'ron-Interesting track...Never was a fan of Cam'ron. This track is kinda a joke to me...
Ne-Yo-Decent Track. Nice mix of Pop and R&B sound. I see Ne-yo is taking a stab at the electro-pop sound in hopes of a international hit. It's Ok....It will be interesting to see if it released, and how it will fair on the charts...
Keri Hilsonn-Interesting Track...Decent beat, she sounds cool, I'm just not sure how I feel about the lyrics. I definitely don't think its good enough to be released as a single. I do like her vocals on the track though...
R. Kelly-DOPE Track. Although it has kind of a "The Dream" vibe. Kells killed the track. I can definitely hear it on radio, if I haven't already...:/ Good ish Kells.

No comments:

Post a Comment