Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BET Honors Performances


211221224932
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.

211221223743
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.






Trey Songz did a pretty decent job. Performance wise he killed it, but vocally there was a few issues here and there. lol Overall he sounded cool though. Guy did there thing...They always have hella energy when they perform, and they really put on a show. Their vocals weren't 100% either but they did a good job. Ne-Yo kinda disappointed me. He just sounded real flat, and sharp to me. Now I'm no singer, but he didn't sound to good...Keyshia Cole surprisingly sounded pretty good. Some may disagree, but she sounded exactly like the song sounds on the CD, so that's good. It is a beautiful song as well. Marsha Ambrosious killed it! She is a vocal beast. Sometimes her little shaky run thing is a bit much, but she did good...Naturally 7 is amazing. They sound like a real band. A really unique talent. Lala Hatahaway is A BEAST! I been sleep, because I just realized how cold her voice was...Wow...she is amazing. Yolanda Adamns blessed the audience as she always does, but I must say I wasn't a fan of her singing that particular song.

Overall it was a great show. Very uplifting and influential for black people. They honored some great individuals who some of which I knew not too much about, but learned a lot from. If you get a chance, check out one of the a million encores of the show On BET. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment