Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Keri Hilson on George Lopez


211284635
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Explore international webcam videos.
Thank God this girl is fine and got swag because her vocals need work. This being one of her best performances of the song, she has a long way to go vocally. Now i'm not saying it was terrible, but I am for sure singing in dancing at the same time is her issue, because whenever she doesn't dance, she sounds pretty good. SN: She looked damn good...a$$ out and all... I'm just saying...lol  "No Boys Allowed" in stores December 21st.

2 comments:

  1. ummm I'm sorry Mikey I gotta disagree w/ u here. She does have vocal issues sometimes when dancing and singing at the same time, but this is not one of those times. She killed this performance. I like the how she NEVER tries too hard like other performers (Ciara for example), and actually is talented, unlike some others (Rihanna comes to mind here). I dig her swag, she's laid back, BUT still performs her tail off...kind of like Aaliyah used to. I'm a fan! :) -Ms. Dre'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just feel like with a good vocal coach she can be much better. Whenever she sings and dances at the same time her vocals are a little shaky. She did do well but she is capable of doing better. I guess she just hasn't proved to me that she is a GREAT performer yet.

    ReplyDelete