Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Video: Beyonce "Run The World" (Girls)



Dope Video! I actually wouldn't give it EPIC but it is definitely HOT and one of the best videos of the year. The choreography was dope, she killed it Fashion wise, and it was just a good quality video. Definitely one of her best videos, maybe even second to "Single Ladies."  I'm sure it will UPGRADE the song. I'm pretty speechless, I'ma go watch it a couple of more times. lol What do you Think???

On second thought. It just may be EPIC! lol but I wonder what the Illuminati analyst will have to say about this one?? I'm OVER that! I wish there was more video, can we get an extended version please? lol OK I'm done...BUY "Run This World" On Itunes NOW!!! She deserves to be #1 off the strength of this video! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment