Monday, March 7, 2011

New Music: Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Jadakiss, Pusha T,Timbaland ft. Brandy,and Johnta Austin.






Kelly Rowland-The first time I heard the song, I must say I didn't think it was strong enough to be a first single. It is definitely growing on me though. Still not sure if she should have released it first, but she sounds good, great production, and Wayne spit a solid verse. Dope Track.
Snoop-Decent Track. Sounds like a pretty universal track. I can hear it being played on all radio formats.
Jadakiss-Decent track. Definitely a more pop sounding track from Jadakiss but not too bad. I like it.
Pusha T-Dope track. I didn't realize how raw Clipse was lyrically. I was sleep. Good flow, beat nice, nice hook. Good ish...
Timbaland ft. Brandy- Dope Track. I'm always excited when I hear Brandy on a track. She is a vocal beast. A voice that many don't appreciate. Pause: Did ya'll hear her flow? That ain't even sound like her! It wasn't bad either. Wow....
Johnta Austin-Decent Track. He is a very popular songwriter, but his music is pretty decent too...





No comments:

Post a Comment