Friday, February 25, 2011

New Music: Lil Wayne, Trey Songz, Young Joc, Timbaland, Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, and Yung Berg.







Lil Wayne-Dope Track! It is great musically, lyrically, his flow was sick. He kilt that track. Some deep ish too...
Trey Songz-Dope Track. Funny thing is Trey used to be a rapper before he start singing. The track is funny, but decent at the same time...
Young Joc-Decent Track. I don't know how I feel about this new thing, where people take a line from a recent song and make a new song. It's like, ain't it too soon to be sampling that? Oh well...Good hood music though.
Timbaland-Decent Track, Timbaland is a beast on the beats. He always makes music with a futuristic type of sound. This song kinda sounds like his 90's material, but hell that was futuristic, so its perfect for now...lol Good ish.
Pitbull-Decent Track. This is going to go hard on Pop radio, and in the club. If I'm not mistaking I previously posted a song with all Ne-Yo vocals of this. I think I may like the Pitbull version better...
Yung Berg-I don't know how I feel about this one yet. It's aight I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment