Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Music: Omarion, The Game, Bow Wow, Chris Brown, R. Kelly, and Jenifer Hudson.








Omarion-Dope. O shocked me with this one. This may be the best material of his that has been leaked as of lately. I definitely think it's single material.
The Game-Both Tracks are pretty decent,I think I like the joint with Fab better. The Game is trying to make a little comeback.
Bow Wow- Bow Wow is really trying to prove himself lyrically. I think this is one of his best performances lyrically in a minute. Hopefully the Young Money Team can bring him back.
Chris Brown-Twista Killed this Remix. That is all...
R. Kelly- Decent Track. This is obviously not the finished version though.
Jenifer Hudson- You can't deny that she SANGING on the track, but this one will definitely have to grow on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment