Monday, January 10, 2011

Byron Carter Workshop (I attended...)


This was my first experience attending a dance workshop as such. This actually took place a couple of weeks ago in Chicago. Byron Carter is a professional dancer/choreographer well known for dancing for the likes of Beyonce, Destiny's Child, and more. He was featured on the "Beyonce Experience Tour", Destiny's Child "Live In Atlanta" tour and was also in the video for "Get me Bodied." He was a real cool guy, and a great choreographer. The choreography was very "my style" and I had a great time learning. Too bad Chicago sucks! and it was a really bad turn out for the workshop, but for those of us that were there we really appreciated it and we had a great time. I was honored to have the opportunity to experience the teaching of a dancer that I really look up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment