Friday, December 17, 2010

Kandi Koated Album Release Party in Chicago

A group of friends and I had the honor of attending Kandi's Album release party in Chicago last night. As you can see I had a chance to say hello to her and take a pic. She was very nice, and legitimately curious about how people felt about the new album. They played tracks from the album (which is a solid R&B album, very ballad driven) and also had free food, and free give-aways. It was a very new, and interesting experience for me. Unexpectedly laid back, and just chill. I would have liked to get it crackin' just a little bit harder, but I guess that is not what an event like this is for...lol  A great experience, and I hope to receive the opportunity to attend more events like this in the future. "Kandi Koated" IN STORES NOW!!! SN: She looked great in person, her body is sick, and she was just beautiful. Represented well for our beautiful chocolate sisters...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment