Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Albums Out TODAY!!!
















Today is a HUGE day of releases in Hip Hop and R&B music. I will for sure be purchasing "Last Train To Paris" in the near future. As far as the rest of the albums are concerned, I have to give them a listen. If they all are great I'll definitely be hitting up those after Christmas sales to purchase them. I am a firm believer in if the album is good enough to purchase, you should actually buy it and not download it. Now if it's only a few songs you care for, then I'm not against downloading. I'm sure Diddy-Dirty money will have the biggest debut as it is the album that has received the most promotion, but I guess we'll see...Good Luck to all the artist. They are all talented, and deserving of success...SUPPORT BLACK MUSIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment