Monday, October 11, 2010

New Videos: Ciara, Raheem Devaghn, RichGirl, and Linkin Park



Swagger Right
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.

Waiting For The End
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.
The Cira video was pretty dope...I expected a little something a little different, but the stepping was a pleasant surprise. I still think she can come harder with the choreo because honestly I didn't see anything I haven't seen before, but it was still a good video. The Raheem Devaughn song is dope, he is a very underrated artist...It's good to see RichGirl doing there thing again...I saw them on tour with Beyonce and they can really sing. The song and video was cool but I know they can come much harder...Last but not least, many may think the Linkin Park Post was random but they have some dope songs, and this is one of them. I like that it has a slight hip hop vibe to it, and the video is visually creative...

No comments:

Post a Comment