Saturday, July 18, 2009

Beyonce Visits Chicago!



So, I went to the Beyonce I am tour last night in my hometown Chicago and man...the only thing I was disappointed about was I wanted more! Beyonce as usual didn't miss a beat from top to finish. She performed hits from all 3 of her solo albums as well as a few DC joints. THis was a very fan-oriented concert, as she continued to interact with the fans who were in the special "EXPENSIVE" section as well as fans all around the stadium...as she flipped on a string to the stage close to my seats I felt like I could reach out and touch her. She is the only person I will scream like a little bitch for...lol no homo. I loved evrything from her exotic costumes to her intense choreography for damn near every song! She is truly a entertainer! I can't wait for the I am YOurs DVD because I know this concert will be a winner on tape! BEYONCE=ENTERTAINMENT....

No comments:

Post a Comment