Monday, June 29, 2009

BET AWARDS

I am Kind of on the fence about the show. I commend BET on changing he whole how around in a matter of 3 days to pay tribute to Michael, but...I just feel like it could have been much better. The number one problem I had was that Jamie foxx clearly stated that we were going to "CELEBRATE" the life of Michael Jackson. Instead we were entertained by a round of sad tributes. I would have rather Neyo, Beyonce, and ESPECIALLY CIARA to have gone all out with performances including DANCE. Michael Jackson was the KING of dance and nobody danced! I wonder how the show would have been in it;s orginal format...nonetheless hear are the performances.



Great Vocal delivery! but i was itching for EGO! Still be can do no wrong in my book...lol



Best Peromance Ever by Keri Hilson but vocally disappointing...



All I can say is I need Monica back in my life!



Vocals was terrible...but it was a decent effort....Bobby "Belly" Brown!

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP...lol





The best he ever sounded...



she sounded like 12 year old amateur!but she was emotional i guess...



Killed it!



pretty entertaining...



they sounded good. My nigga trey can't dance but still killed!



where the hell was the dude who won the dance comp??? That girl killed tho!



BEAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment